Rules and information:
There are 4 categories:
- Small models on bases from 25mm to 40mm. Oval bases that hold models similar in size to those found on aforementioned base size are also included here, like Skragroot the Loonking, and Yvraine Emissary of Ynnead.
- Large Models on bases from 50mm to 60mm, oval bases that hold models similar in size to those found on the aforementioned base size are also included, like Belisarius Cawl and Desolators.
- “Monster” Models. The biggest models go here. Great Daemons, Chaos Lords on Manticores, Imperial Knights, Wraith Knights, Hive Tyrants and Hell Pit Abomination all belong here.
- Open – Any models that don‘t fit in the above categories – Dioramas, duels, busts, squads, etc.
Rules for entering:
- The model has to be painted by the contestant.
- A Midgard 3-day or Sunday pass is required.
- The model must be delivered to the competition organisers before 15:00 on the Friday (if you do not have a 3-day or Friday pass, simply come to reception)
- Models may be placed on any base, as long the base is of similar size to the original base.
- Contestants are allowed to make their own bases.
- Models will be on display for the duration of the convention.
- An application form must be submitted, with the final date being 2 weeks before the convention (31st of August 2019)
- The Judges will make the final ruling on category, if there is any uncertainty.
- Any miniatures are permitted regardless of game system or other origin
All models will be reviewed by the judges, with the final results being announced on the Sunday, 15th of September 2019 on the main stage.